I read about this Fish Noodle eatery in PJ but did not have a chance to visit it. Now that it has opened a branch in Sri Petaling recently which is near my place, it is quite convenient for me to drop by for an early dinner.
My order - Seaweed soup with Dragon Grouper 龍虎斑 (4 pieces of fish meat) with thin rice vermicelli (mee hoon) - MYR21.20 nett (inclusive of 6% GST) for a small portion which contains a lot of mee hoon until I had to stuff myself to finish it. The fish meat is fresh with thick chewy skin.
Dragon Grouper 龍虎斑 is a hybrid between Giant Grouper 龍躉 Epinephelus lanceolatus and Brown-Marbled Grouper or Tiger Grouper 老虎斑 (Epinephelus fuscoguttatus). Grouper is also known as Sea Bass.
My Spouse's order - Milky Noodle (Thin Mee Hoon) Soup with Poached Grouper 石斑 (we chose to omit the milk) - MYR16.95 nett for a small portion which also contains a lot of mee hoon with 4 pieces of fresh fish meat. This fish has thinner skin than Dragon Grouper. I prefer this broth because it is sourish due to the tomatoes. Both bowls of noodles included lots of spring onions which we like.
I wonder will they give more pieces of fish meat for the larger portion or just more noodles. The small portion contains more than enough noodles for us each so I prefer that they give more pieces of fish meat. Guess we will need to order a large portion to find out on our next visit.
Address and Total Bill - MYR38.15
Please click on the menu above to view the prices. I will order the Giant Grouper Noodle on my next visit because Giant Grouper has the thickest skin which I like to eat. I am happy that I do not need to travel far now to get my fresh Grouper noodle.
HQ in PJ. New outlet in Sri Petaling.
Non air conditioned seats
Air Conditioned Seats - This eatery is a few shop lots away from Bank Islam in Sri Petaling.








0 Comments