Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Chinese New Year!

Here's wishing everyone who is celebrating Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai! May this year of the monkey bring you and your family good fortune, good health, peace and loads of happiness!

CNY décor at First Avenue, Penang

I did not get a chance to view it on the same floor.

After reading so much about the CNY décor in Queensbay Mall, I had to see it for myself. I like that it reuses the wall structure from its Christmas décor and I like it even better after I have seen it. It gives out the vibes of an ancient Chinese fort and I can see that it takes a lot of work and effort to make it.

Old wooden door - closed

Old wooden door - opened
 
Walking in through the wooden door to an ancient city

CNY decorations made from rattan baskets/trays (dulang rotan)

They even install window frames.

Post a Comment

0 Comments