Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dried fish fillet snacks?

While shopping for CNY goods, my husband pointed out this special CNY snack to me. Special because it is only sold near Chinese New Year and I don't know what it is made of.

The label says "Seaweed Cuttlefish Crispy" but in the list of ingredients, it just says "ikan" (Malay Language) which means fish.

Here's a closer look. So is it cuttlefish or fish? If it is fish, could it be the dried fish fillet snacks? I wanted to buy and eat it so that I could know what it is but I could not find the price label so I scanned the price code at a price machine.

For 200g, the price is MYR16.88 but if it is the dried fish fillet snacks which are very tedious to make and takes a lot of effort to make it, this price should be worth it, right?

Post a Comment

0 Comments