Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Been to Bali?

This is another popular eatery at The Sphere, Bangsar South. During lunch time on working weekdays, I always see the place being fully occupied. This is because they have lunch sets about MYR11.50+ 6%GST for one main meal and one drink. I have eaten here twice and for both times I ordered the same dish from the ala carte menu because I could not bring myself to order their rice platters which are too huge for me to finish all on my own.

My order twice - Mee Jawa from the ala carte menu - MYR11.50+ 6% GST = MYR12.20 - an expensive noodle dish. Is it from Bali?

Balifeel at The Sphere. They have a website, are on facebook and state that they serve traditional Balinese cuisine. They even have a Jimbaran Seafood Platter (MYR26.50+) listed on their menu. I have not been to Bali but I have heard of the famous Jimbaran beach where tourists sit and eat seafood on the sand looking out at the sea and sunset. Since I have not been there, I would not be able to tell whether the food here is authentic or not.

MYR67.30 for 5pax

Post a Comment

0 Comments